Friday, February 22, 2008

THE LESSON OF HER DEATH

TITLE: THE LESSON OF HER DEATH
AUTHOR: JEFFREY DEAVER
Date: 21/02/2008
Grade: DNF
Details: Audio; 12 disks
Library

Having to drive up and down to Cavan seem like a good opportunity to get reacquainted with audio books, but obviously I didn't pick the right book for this purpose.
I only listened to two out of the twelve disks, but already found myself confused about characters and upset with some of them and decided to return the whole thing to the library.
I especially didn't like the way the nine year old girl featured in the story.
It's quite possible that I would have felt differently about the story if I had been reading it. However, I fear there's now a good chance that I'll never find out, because I tend to have a difficulty going back to a book I had previously rejected.

No comments: