Friday, February 22, 2008

E IS FOR EVIDENCE

TITLE: E IS FOR EVIDENCE
AUTHOR: SUE GRAFTON
Pages: 225
Date: 22/02/2008
Grade: 4.5
Details: nr. 5 Kinsey Millhone Mystery
Own

Two days before Christmas, Kinsey discovers that $ 5.000 has been lodged into her account. By whom or why she doesn't know.
The whom remains a mystery, but the why becomes clear when she's accused of conspiring to defraud the insurance company she sometimes works for, together with a man who's warehouse fire she has been investigating.
Suddenly, Kinsey finds she's her own client as she tries to uncover what is going on, how and apparent suicide two years earlier ties in, and why two women have been murdered now.
She also has to deal with her ex-husband, David, resurfacing, and his betrayal of her as well as an attempt on her own life before she finds all the answers.
Good mystery and thrilling read. I'm glad I decided to return to this series.

1 comment:

Reading said...

I love this series - I'm up to date on the books so now I am listening to them on my ipod.

chip